These terms of service govern your use of our website and the services we provide; by using our website and services, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms of service or any part of these terms and service, you must not use our website. You must be 13 years of age or older to use Cheersly and it’s services. If you are under 13 years old please do not use Cheersly. By using our website and services and by agreeing to these terms of service you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are accepting these Terms and using Cheersly on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
The Cheersly Service offers a third party integration to messenger service platform - Slack.
Relationship with Slack Technologies Inc.
Cheersly and Slack Technologies Inc, the provider of the Slack communication service, (“Slack”) are different entities. There is no relationship between Cheersly and Slack, other than Cheersly being a licensee and use of the Slack API for the purpose of providing the Cheersly Service. Slack is not responsible for the Cheersly Service and will not provide support for the Cheersly Service. This Agreement does not apply to your use of the Slack services.
Our billing and payments processing infrastructure is on PayPal (https://www.paypal.com)
We have a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Cheersly and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from our website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms of service.
You must not:
Republish material from this website (including republication on another website). Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You may only use the Cheersly Service as permitted by law. We may investigate and/or suspend or terminate our Service to you at any time if we find your use of our Service violates the Agreement and/or any policies.
You must not abuse and/or misuse our Service, including but not limited to, doing the following: - Using the Service for any unlawful purposes or activities; - uploading any content to the Service in violation of any applicable law, including but not limited to, intellectual property laws and publicity laws; - accessing or tampering with the Service’s server systems; - interfering with or disrupting the access of any user, host, or network; - abusing or submitting excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API or via the Slack Messenger.
Cheersly, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse and/or misuse of our Service.
Changes to services
We reserve the right to modify and discontinue offering or updating the Service at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may amend, modify, change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time without notice to you by posting a revised version on the Service and/or by emailing you. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it to the website or otherwise notify you. Your continued use of the Service after such posting or notification of the changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
You may terminate your account and end your use of the Service at any time and for any or no reason. Cheersly has the right (at its sole discretion) for any reason to (i) delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the web site or (ii) shut down an account, with or without notice, and with no liability of any kind to you.
On termination of the Agreement by any party and for any reason all rights granted to you under the Agreement shall cease and you must immediately cease all activities authorized by the Agreement, including your use of the Cheersly Service. Cheersly's rights survive the termination of this Agreement.
Limited Liability for our Service
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Cheersly Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. You expressly understand and agree that when permitted by law, Cheersly and its service partners, licensors, employees, agents will not be responsible for any lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages under any circumstances.
Your use and/or purchase of Service are all at your sole risk.
Cheersly does not warrant that:
- The Service will meet all of your requirements at all times;
- the Service will be error-free and all errors in the service will be corrected;
- the Service will be uninterrupted.
All content downloaded, uploaded and/or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer equipment or devices, including but not limited to, laptop computers, desktop computers, tablets, smartphones and smartwatches, or any data loss resulting from download or use of any such above mentioned material.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that your use of the Cheersly Service will be in strict accordance with the Agreement. In particular, you represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with the Slack Terms of Service at all times;
- you will provide us with accurate information (where required);
- you will not use the Service in the event of an emergency;
- you will not use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Service;
- you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Service;
- you will not do any of the following in relation to your use of the Service:
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory,
- defame any person,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- promote violence,
- promote any illegal activity,
- promote sexually explicit material,
- disclose the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual without their consent,
- harass, upset, embarrass, threaten, alarm or annoy any other person,
- be likely to mislead or deceive any person,
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person,
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites;
- you will not use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- you will not collect or harvest any information or data from any content or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.